~ We’re Getting Married!…But Where Are We Going To Live?! ~
Some preliminary advice from Danielle Rial, Prudential Douglas Elliman
The Path to Making an Intelligent Real Estate Transaction!
So, you’re getting married by Pastor April and are interested in purchasing a new home.
Congratulations– it’s an opportune time to invest!
A good way to get the ball rolling is to:
- Get a mortgage pre-qualification.
- Decide what kind of monthly payment and price range you’re comfortable with.
- Figure out how to finance your new place.Do you have to sell and existing property in order to purchase a new home? Will you be borrowing part of the down payment?
- Align yourselves with solid professionals in the real estate and financial industries to make sure you’re securing a sound investment and loan.
What Should You Expect From A Real Estate Professional?
Your real estate broker should:
- Acquaint you with market statistics and standards so you can make an informed purchase
- Discuss neighborhoods, buildings, and school districts with you Help you through the purchasing process from making an offer to the closing
- Refer knowledgeable and experienced real estate attorneys, mortgage brokers, and lenders
- Refer local and long distance movers, painters, contractors, designers, and other specialists
- Provide contact information for telephone, cable, electricity, and gas hook-up
Feel free to give me a call if you have questions about buying, selling, or any other real estate matter!
Enjoy your wedding day!
Click on the Church Banner to email me or Call